The Dronecode Board is comprised of members and technical community members. There is one representative per Founding Member plus elected representative(s) from Gold, Silver and Technical Community Members. Founding members appoint one at large technical community member to serve as a Director. Chris Anderson is serving as Chairman for the first two years.
The Board may establish committees (e.g. marketing committee, IP & Legal) or advisory boards to enable execution and community engagement.
- Chris Anderson (3D Robotics) — Chairman
- Lorenz Meier (Community, PX4 Project)
- Andreas Lamprecht (AirMap)
- Zongbo Wang (Aerotenna)
- Shan Phillips (Yuneec)
- Imad Sousou (Intel Corp.)
- Harris Teague (Qualcomm Technologies Inc.)