There has been a lot of documentation work this month, including site updates and improved inter-linking between our sites and documentation libraries.
The updated PX4 site is shown below.
Some achievements this month were:
- The PX4 Pro Website was updated in line with recent Dronecode site update. The new theme is a lot more attractive, and navigation is more straightforward. All the main Dronecode websites (Dronecode, PX4 Pro and QGroundControl) are now better connected and unified through a shared theme, fonts, and footer. The bottom of the updated PX4 site (with both PX4 and Dronecode footer) is shown below.
- All the Dronecode Platform documentation libraries now have cross links to the other libraries. This makes it much easier to find related documentation.
- The QGroundControl User Guide section on setting up vehicles has been updated to the current release.
Plan for next month
Over the next month we hope to:
- Embed the MAVLink common message documentation into the MAVLink Developer Library.
- Update the PX4 User Guide with new airframe builds
- Update the PX4 User Guide sections for basic configuration
- Update the PX4 Developer Guide Simulation sections.
Want to help?
If you want to be involved in documentation work, contact us on Dronecode discuss or through our issues tracker.