Working Groups are short lived — they are formed to gather stakeholders to answer high level strategic questions, make collaborative decisions, and plan resourcing. The Documentation Working Group has reached the point where the high level decisions on our next documentation steps have been made. We’re therefore closing down the group, and this in the final update post.
Our achievements this month were:
- Dronecode Site Refreshed and Relaunched
- Translations from the community:
Over the lifetime of the project we additionally:
- Agreed proposal for creating a unified DC branding strategy across the sites (a common footer and some common branding elements like fonts etc.)
- Created template and regular process for WG updates
- Moved all docs to infrastructure (Gitbook) with common plugins
- Enabled translation of documentation and have started to engage with the community.
Plan for next month
While the working group is now closed, technical content contributors will continue to iterate the project sites, engage with translation communities, and improve documentation as agreed by the WG.