Zubax DroneCode Probe is a generic JTAG / SWD + UART console adapter compatible with most ARM Cortex based designs and in particular with hardware maintained by the DroneCode project.
The design is based on Black Magic Probe and is distributed under open source licenses. Learn more about its features and capabilities on the documentation page (link below).
- Debugging via standard GDB.
- No extra software is required (e.g. unlike Open OCD, no daemon is needed).
- Works with Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Works with Eclipse and other IDE.
- Supports STM32, LPC11, LM3S – see http://www.blacksphere.co.nz/main/index.php/blackmagic for the full list.
- Tiny form-factor.
- Standard DroneCode and ARM connectors.